Monday, January 24, 2011

Dolls! Rich Girl, Poor Girl; a Very Red Pair of Shoes

Here are Rich Girl's shoes. I like this red colour; I applied 2 coats to get it to this strength. I will let it dry overnight and then apply a couple of coats of clear gloss over the red. I had to paint on the socks to cover a spot of red paint that flicked off the brush when I was painting her shoes. I quite like the look of these socks and I will attach some gathered lace to finish off the tops.

Here is the completed doll body waiting for her face and clothes. You can see how I have used one of my new Lizzie's Arty Crafty labels. They are really lovely woven labels which are made in Belgium. Of course I would always give the designer credit when I use one of my labels. I would like to have a go at designing my own dolls eventually though, so watch this space!

1 comment:

Tany said...

Both dolls are adorable!! I LOVE the red shoes on Rich Girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...