Sunday, February 20, 2011

Decisions, Decisions.

Butterick 5253, I am making view D
This week, I somehow managed to sign myself up for a choir and start my certificate IV qualification for work, and decide what to sew next.

After I finished the dolls, I knew I wanted to make something for myself, but just couldn't decide. Would I start one of the patterns that I had bought recently on sale? I just couldn't make up my mind, and as we are nearing the end of Summer, I had to decide whether to sew for this season or the next.

My slow sewing speed was the decider, and I have finally gone with Butterick 5253, view D.


This is the fabric I am planning to make it up in, although if the muslin turns out badly on me, I will not go ahead with this pattern. The fabric is a kind of crushed cord look that I bought from Lincraft 3 or so years ago. It is a great feeling to do a bit of stash bustin and and have a go at making this one up.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...