Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dolls! Ella Cloth Doll with Felt Clothing for Sale


Ella has had a touch-up to her make-up,


received a new felt hat,


And is now up for adoption on ebay and Etsy. I bought 4 (yes four) antique style dolls recently, with plans to make clothes for this type of doll for my online stores, so there is no room left for Ella (actually there was no room for the 4 reproduction antique dolls). Please adopt her!



She also got a pair of cotton bloomers.


Lazing around in the Autumn sunshine.


I am just finishing off a cream and pink with velveteen ribbon sash version of the 1950's Sweet Sue dress, and then I am moving on to ballerina dresses for 1950's girl dolls. This is a project that has been in the queue for a long time and I can't wait!

You can see Ella in my Etsy shop at the top of this blog page, and for the ebay auction, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...