I went on the look of the dressing gown picture on the pattern cover (I am making view A) and did not stop to check whether it could be sewn up using fleece. They recommend single sided fleece but not double. I have never sewn with fleece and when I checked Sandra Betzina's book More Fabric Savy, she states that you simply cannot iron the stuff. So imagine the fun I had getting those patch pockets on the front. I had to hand baste the corners and then pin the blazes out of them so they stayed in place while I sewed them on. The result is not too bad, but it explains why my bought ones have in-seam pockets.
I cut out the same owl motif for each pocket. I lightened the previous 2 photos so you could see the detail, but didn't for this photo.
Despite the no-iron issue, it is coming together well, and I should have it finished soon. Then I am planning to make a winter top for myself as those dolls have been getting so much, my wardrobe is looking decidedly patchy.