Monday, November 28, 2011

Simplicity 2596 Green Satin Watercolour Top, All Done


I used Simplicity 2596 view C, but without the waist elastic. The gathers look off centre in this photo, but it is not like that in real life. I should have arranged it better on my dress form for the photo.

Sleeve



And here is a bit of wardrobe planning going on in the next photo. The top goes with a deep brown skirt that I already have:


Now I am up to doing my pants next, and as I said yesterday, yikes! I just bought a pair today for $8.00 at Coles supermarket, and they are a pretty good cut across the hips, but the length and width of the legs make them look like they were made for a professional stilt walker. I hope I can do a bit better with my attempt. Watch this space.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...