Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dolls! My Large Head Dolls


This little group photo is of my Takara Blythes, some of my Diva Starz and down the front, some recent additions to my collection, two Cutie Pops who are from the Swirly Brights range made by Jakks.


The designers of these two Cutie Pops dolls went mad using colour and pattern.  They look very much influenced by the psychedelic 60's and I just love them.

 Their hair pieces and bows are inter-changeable.


Their makeup is great and the way they have designed the eyes is so creative.



Some of the dolls come with an extra pair of eyes so you can make them look like they are sleeping. The eyes just snap off, and you press the new ones into the heart shaped hole.


Here is my Blythe who is the biggest headed of all my big head dolls.  Her hair is amazing it is just so thick and heavy.


My other Blythe.  Both my Blythes have shoes, but I put them in a safe place (probably their boxes) and didn't bother to go looking for them for the photo shoot. I just love my Blythes too.


Here is one of my Diva Starz who was an ebay buy and she is wearing her original outfit.


Good night everyone and happy dreams!


Thankyou to Bila for joining my blog, go and have a look at hers as it is so stylish.

7 comments:

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Hi Lizzie, these dolls are so lovely , sweet and colourful!!!
Kisses

Anonymous said...

A lovely group of cute dollies! I love the dark haired Blythe's dress, is that a Blythe dress?

Lizzie said...

Thanks Billa, I am tempted to get one more I love them so much!

Lizzie said...

Hi Nymphaea, yes, that is her original dress. I think she is called chocolate.

AudraBark1 said...

Your Big Head dollies are really cute! I was confused about the extra eyes until I saw the picture. I think you'll have a lot of fun with these girls.

Lizzie said...

Yes, they are fun dollies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzie, wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope you are well and I miss your blog posts :-)! Big hugs from ex-Nymphaea xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...